Limited editions and original artwork might be sold out, and there is no turning back.However, you can subscribe to the newsletter list to get the upcoming collection or email me for commissions.
2. Can I order a printed artwork in a different format?
Yes, you can. Just contact me before purchasing it.
3. Can I order a printed artwork with another paper?
Yes, you can, as long as it's Canson Infinity Rag or Hahnemühle. Just contact me before purchasing it.
4. What kind of materials do you use?
All supplies, printers, and papers used in the products of this shop are high-quality materials, thought to be timeless.
5. What's the difference in between papers?
Both papers are high-end museum-quality, resistant to up to 30 years of aging. Canson Infinity Rag is 210 grams and has a smooth texture, while Hahnemühle is 308 grams and has a beautiful grain.
6. What about sustainability?
From what I eat, to coming up with ideas, to the production of the artwork and packing, it's all though out as an eco-friendly process. I make sure to contribute with a better and sustainable environment.
7. How can I make sure to feel connected with the original artwork?
Looking at original artwork on a screen is different than in person. So I encourage you to come for a visit to the studio in Brussels before purchasing it. Alternatively, if you need close-ups, video calls or any other material, don't hesitate to ask.
8. Why I can't see the prices of some of the original artwork?
It might happen that a gallery is holding the rights to sell a piece. Please get in contact to know more details about pricing. Sorry for the inconvenient!
- Prints that indicate "Ready to Ship" are sent out within five business days. - Digital artwork that needs to be printed out might take up to four weeks. - Original artworks are ready to be shipped within ten business days. Consider an extra margin for the shipping company to get the piece to your door.
10. Why the shipping cost is pricy, even for small pieces?
I send out the product as a package and not as letters. I pack each piece carefully in a hard box to protect the artwork and avoid damages and bending.
11. How about international shipping?
That's all fine. Just note that international recipients are responsible for duties and taxes upon delivery.
12. I live in Brussels, can I go for a visit or pick up my purchase?
For sure! If you are in the area, we can arrange a meeting to have some tea and pick up your order.
13. I've received the piece damaged, what do I do?
In the unlikely event of a damaged piece during the shipping, please send me an email with a photo of the product within 24 hours upon receiving, to arrange a replacement. Otherwise, all sales are final.
14. Do you have any return policy?
Unfortunately, I can't offer a return policy given my small infrastructure. If you are not happy with your order I encourage to send over your feedback for future improvements!